Broken WD disk (initially for Elwing, but not RAID-compliant)
System :: Hardware
The drive should work well, but not in RAID ("desktop" class). It needs to be repaired because it fails to acknowlege commands from the WDIDLE3.EXE utility from WD.
Given back to 012com.net (live) on 20100626, and waiting for return.
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
The disk has arrived (notified by phone call).
- Category changed from System :: Base to System :: Hardware
- % Done changed from 60 to 80
Disk retrieved is (S/N): WMAZA0394701
I should test it soon...
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
I had no time to test it. It is used in Alienor now and working pretty well.
Also available in: Atom