Hivane decided to use another DNS server which is not capable of high ciphers yet.
Pilou confirmed the new cipher is acceptable but it is the minimum acceptable by ANSSI so I don't feel comfortable with it. We need to switch back to higher security as soon as possible.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Blocked
New version of the software with stronger ciphers will be available in Debian Stretch.
Pinged Titoon about it now that Stretch is out.
- Assignee set to Marc Dequènes
- Status changed from Blocked to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hivane upgraded and we switched back to the previous higher grade keys with Titoon.
Also available in: Atom