From 2017-07-28 to 2017-08-26
- 15:28 Review #519: Review burp role
- The TZ is repeated for each cron config while this is a host-wide parameter. All these information are all in the sam...
- 09:45 Review #519: Review burp role
- Ok, so this patch is not needed, the @keep@ and @cron@ parameters in each @backups@ needed to be setup (in the DC fil...
- 08:41 Review #519: Review burp role
- Another bug when getting the TZ info, fixed by this patch (I'm not on GH):...
- 08:28 Review #519: Review burp role
- Also Burp unlinks the lockfile at the end of the backup, which means the next one will never occur if not run as root...
- 07:39 Review #519: Review burp role
- The current rule creating the lockfile overwrites an existing file, thus destroying the lock is the backup is running...
- 10:53 Review #518: Review branch backup
- I pushed the @backup_duck@ branch with my test changes. I just moved Toushirou's db config file away anbd back again ...
- 09:51 Review #518: Review branch backup
- So I've got this error:...
- 18:31 Enhancement #582 (New): Domain spring cleanup
- It would be nice to check the whois:
* warn before the zone is going to expire
* warn is the zone is expired and go...
- 18:27 Enhancement #566 (Resolved): DNS spring cleanup
- Alternate NS names check was added. We do not have any zone with such problem so the output is the same.
- 17:40 Enhancement #566: DNS spring cleanup
- After quite some refactoring to add slave zone, here is the new output:...
- 12:13 Enhancement #566: DNS spring cleanup
- New result with reverse zone support:...
- 09:39 Enhancement #566 (In Progress): DNS spring cleanup
- Reverse DNS zones have a fancy naming which prevents both this script and Banya to work on them. Let's rename them an...
- 08:26 Enhancement #566 (Resolved): DNS spring cleanup
- After cleanup and latest fixes we've got:...
- 07:44 Enhancement #566: DNS spring cleanup
- Reverse zones on Elwing were misnamed: no @.arpa@ in the name.
- 07:36 Enhancement #564: Unused accounts spring cleanup
- Beware for these scripts you would need ruby-net-ssh 4.1 in unstable to support ed25519 keys.
- 07:28 Enhancement #536: (partially) Deprecate FTP services
- So, as for Toushirou, I think we have still use for a public FTP, as Pilou said. I saw other uses which may be able t...
- 05:33 Bug #581 (Resolved): Redmine registration page is broken
- We're already using this plugin.
I had pulled the latest version and upgraded with the rest of the application and...
- 17:45 Bug #575 (Resolved): Replace dead irconweb
- After some research and experimentation I chose `thelounge` and deployed using Ansible rules.
- 16:41 Revision e1677764 (ansible-role-thelounge): initial version
Also available in: Atom