Mails to unmanaged domains are delivered locally if a matching emailAccount exist
The problem has been spotted with the user pilou. He has an emailAccount only to use the SMTP relay. When a mail is sent to its primary address, which is not on a managed domain, it is not relayed outside but delivered locally.
Updated by Marc Dequènes over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
This is a possibly working idea.
- create a new smtpd instance in master.cf
- the global config should have a virtual_mailbox_domains with all domains previously in virtual_alias_domains
- virtual_alias_domains should probably be set to virtual_alias_maps, as is by default
- the main instance should not use ldap_virtual_mailboxes.cf anymore
- the main instance should use a virtual_transport to the new instance
- the new instance should use only ldap_virtual_mailboxes.cf
- the new install should use duckcorp.dl as virtual_mailbox_domains (as before)
- the new instance should use virtual_alias_domains with all domains (as before)
- the new instance should use dspam:mailbox as virtual_transport (as before)
This should be able to filter adresses with domains we manage, and the new instance should map do %firstname.lastname@example.org as before