Use 'make dist' instead of 'git archive' to generate dist tarball, remove version.h
- Removes BIP_VERSION and replaces its use with autoconf-provided PACKAGE_VERSION.
- Removes the now irrelevant src/version.h file.
- Adds missing entries to Makefile.am necessary for 'make dist' to create a useful dist tarball.
- Updates scripts/bip-release to be consistent with the other changes while maintaining the same CLI for the maintainer to use mostly.
- Updates configure.ac's AC_INIT() call to point to the bugtracker, point to the project's URL, and to actually contain the version of bip.
One problem that this also addresses is that configure.ac's AC_INIT() call has been stuck at 0.8.2 for the releases 0.8.2 through 0.8.8. This bugged me and I discovered that the project was using a homebrew src/version.h when there is already a perfectly serviceable PACKAGE_VERSION macro generated by autoconf. This patch reduces the number of places the version number is stored in bip from 2 to 1, solving this inconsistency.