Bug #232: [STICKY] Annoying bugs in softwares used by DC
dicoweb: should allow robots.txt
In the current code /usr/share/dicoweb/urls.py does not allow a robots.txt route. So we should probably alter this route table to add it. I's d like a Django user to have a look and produce a proper patch to use a static file, in /etc/dicoweb/robots.txt (maybe there is a CONFDIR vairable for this), as the content for this URL.
- Project changed from Ducklings Volunteer Activities to DuckCorp Infrastructure
- Category set to Service :: Web
- Entity set to DuckCorp
- Parent task deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Marc Dequènes
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
In recent versions dicoweb adds a robots meta tag which allows to index the index page but not the results.
- Subject changed from Dicoweb should allow robots.txt to dicoweb: should allow robots.txt
Also available in: Atom