Allow displaying the date when sending backlog
Currently it is not possible to see the date at which a message has been sent.
This patch changes that and adds a new option, so that one can customize the way timestamps are shown in a simple way.
Updated by Pierre-Louis Bonicoli 12 days ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Thanks ♥! Could you implement the compatibility with the
backlog_no_timestamp parameter (
backlog_timestamp=time)? That would allows to depreciate
backlog_no_timestamp before its removal.
Updated by Pierre-Louis Bonicoli 8 days ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee set to Thomas Vigouroux
- Target version set to 0.9.0
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Confirmed changed from No to Yes