« Previous -
Next » -
Pierre-Louis Bonicoli, 2012-05-09 09:27
Add "any way to use sasl with bip?" question
- Is there a limit on the number of lines bip saves for each channel ?
See backlog_lines option when backlog is then stored into memory.
- Does bip try to connect to IRC servers automatically after bip is started ?
Yes. But note that Bip will not connect to a network if there is no connection using this network.
- Does bip have a command that displays list of networks in bip.conf ?
There is a "/BIP LIST" command. Admin could use "/BIP LIST networks|users|connections|all_links|all_connections" while user could use "/BIP LIST networks|connections".
- Does bip support modules ?
- How to send command to bip ?
Use "/BIP command" or "/quote BIP command" or "/query -BIP command"
- Any way to use sasl with bip ?