From 2010-03-07 to 2010-04-05
- 20:22 Enhancement #34 (Resolved): Separate log for each Bot
- 20:11 Enhancement #32 (In Progress): Adapt Postman to use Librarian and MapMaker Bots
- Support UNIX socket middleware backend only.
- 20:09 Enhancement #31 (Resolved): Preliminary DNS Bot
- Orders to implement:
* check presence of zone file
* read entire zone file (adapt existing code)
* write entire zo...
- 19:57 Documentation #30 (Resolved): Establish a Preliminary inter-bot discussion protocol
- Only focus on messages formating and semantic, without any care for security and rights, only orders.
- 19:55 Enhancement #29 (Resolved): Preliminary LDAP Bot
- Implement basic orders quickly, the real API will be done in #178. This is only to work on the bot split.
- 19:29 Documentation #28 (Resolved): Document Postman workflow
- Mixed logic diagram(s?), with involved objects, explaining the flow of data.
- 17:45 Enhancement #11 (Resolved): Code reorganization/rework #1
- 17:02 Enhancement #21 (Resolved): configuration defaults and schema checking
- Use something like in the ldapshadows project.
- 02:53 Enhancement #10 (Resolved): Internationalization and Localization
- Logging untranslated strings is also implemented.
Also available in: Atom