From 2010-10-03 to 2010-11-01
- 21:32 Revision 688a21d7: [evol] conversation/bot protocol rework §3 (refs #30)
- 18:42 Revision e26c015f: [evol] conversation/bot protocol rework §2 (refs #30)
- 01:15 Revision cdd6154d: [evol] conversation protocol complete rework + work on action protocol §1 (refs #30)
- 19:16 Enhancement #178 (New): Use LdapShadows backend in the Librarian Bot
- Use LdapShadows as a bridge to LDAP, using its abstraction without ever taking care of low-level LDAP concepts (so th...
- 19:10 Enhancement #177: Rework component dependencies
- We need to check if we switch to the default Ruby logger or keep log4r, which is perfectly fine.
- 19:09 Enhancement #177 (Resolved): Rework component dependencies
- Now that the DNS services has been reworked and is much cleaner, i was about to use a Factory, but i discovered the d...
- 19:50 Revision 43cf1d04: [merge] from 0.3.2
- 19:11 Revision b3a5479b: [fix] tmail_gpg: remove final CRLF added to respect OpenPGP convention
- 17:58 Revision 18970c0e: [fix] use normalized mail/parts body (UNIX EOL is much appreciated by UNIX tools)
- 17:41 Revision 766c702c: [evol] quick code to handle running an external script to reload the zone (needed for signed zones)
- 17:40 Revision 6aec78f6: [fix] return error properly when attachment is missing, avoiding a crash (code is still not properly split in this branch)
Also available in: Atom