From 2011-02-04 to 2011-03-05
- 20:05 Enhancement #202: Multiple services of the same type
- Use <host>:<bot-type> as bot name?
- 01:58 Enhancement #202 (New): Multiple services of the same type
- We will transform the core to be able to use Guard to locate services by type and multiplex search requests in order ...
- 01:51 Enhancement #201 (New): Auth/Tokens/Locator Bot
- This bot has multiple usages:
* be a trusted referee to check bots identity
* act as a common trusted party to exch...
- 01:45 Enhancement #200 (New): XMPP BE
- Preliminary work on the XMMP communication backend
- 01:42 Enhancement #199 (New): View personnal and services information
- Be able to view/search infos about oneself and registered services. This is mostly (if not entirely) tied to Libraria...
- 01:32 Enhancement #198 (New): Stick logs to "areas"
- Logs should be separated into areas, each one covering a certain aspect to the bot process, for example: the communic...
- 01:00 Enhancement #197 (In Progress): Preliminary Order Bot
- This bot should receive orders from Postman, store it somewhere, ACK Postman (which can then mark the mail), process ...
- 00:36 Enhancement #196 (New): Zone edition
- Implement the zone editor and alter() methods for zones.
We need some kind of micro-language to add/remove/replace...
- 00:30 Enhancement #177 (In Progress): Rework component dependencies
- Going in the Needle direction.
Core is now using a limited DI configuration, but MapMaker and Librarian use it mor...
- 00:27 Enhancement #31 (Resolved): Preliminary DNS Bot
- No locking yet, and several issues will be assigned to further releases.
- 00:24 Enhancement #29 (Resolved): Preliminary LDAP Bot
- 00:24 Enhancement #29 (In Progress): Preliminary LDAP Bot
- 00:23 Documentation #30 (Resolved): Establish a Preliminary inter-bot discussion protocol
Also available in: Atom