- Registered on: 2010-11-23
- Last connection: 2018-12-18
- 16:13 Bip Revision c9cc64f2 (bip): Be more consistent when freeing incomplete clients.
- Cleanup IRC_TYPE_TRUST_CLIENT clients from the connecting client list
the same way as IRC_TYPE_LOGING_CLIENT.
- 22:58 Bip Revision 00448260 (bip): Don't unbind succesful trusting clients twice.
- Complements commit 60122ef160bc2bacbd78f7907390a6743bc0c64d.
- 04:33 Bip Revision 60122ef1 (bip): Unbind clients of type IRC_TYPE_TRUST_CLIENT.
- The clients connection was nulled in irc_closed, but the clients were
not removed from the link, which caused a segfa...
- 04:32 Bip Bug #637: Segfault linked to NICK handling
- I think this happens if you have a server waiting for "trust" and you disconnect a client then reconnect and successf...
- 01:46 Bip Revision e5005cea (bip): Cleanup the network properly when we fail to load.
- 01:45 Bip Bug #490 (Resolved): bip fails to connect
- 01:44 Bip Bug #609: Issue compiling bip
- Renzo Kuken wrote:
> Thanks, apparently I'm blind =)
> Would there be a way to make it clearer in the configure...
- 01:37 Bip Revision 16f2be6a (bip): Give up loading invalid configurations.
- Bip does not know how to deal with a network with no server. Simply
prevent loading such bad configs.
- 01:18 Bip Bug #613 (Rejected): It is possible connecto a IRC server throgh a http/socks proxy?
- We don't support socks unfortunately.
I'd recommend reading those:
- 01:12 Bip Bug #636 (Resolved): Build fails with GCC 8 due to format truncation errors
Also available in: Atom