Preliminary Order Bot
This bot should receive orders from Postman, store it somewhere, ACK Postman (which can then mark the mail), process orders, generate report, and send the reply to the same incoming medium back to Postman. Postman should find back the request mail using some kind of reference passed to Clerk, create a reply mail from it, insert the report, and send it.
So, the processing and reporting logic needs to be moved out of Postman, and it needs to be adapted for this new interraction.
Updated by Marc Dequènes almost 13 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
The bot is working, and implement a partial /Commands/DNS. /Batch is planned but not started.
Many problems were solved, mostly:
- using a Task in an API Node
- many issues due to the asynchronous behaviour of tasks (raised in the previous problem)
- propagating environment during API calls
- I18n deferred translations
/Batch needs the Botnet Task 'ask :self' behaviour to be implemented.