I think this software is not really useful anymore, as Piwik is far more user-friendly. We should then migrate users to the new system.We should:
- investigate awstats -> Piwik conversion (if at all possible)
- migrate sites one by one, using Apache2Piwik for sites which cannot use the JS stuff
- move interesting mail stats to Zabbix (see #195)
- find a way to inject FTP stats into Piwik, perhaps using Apache2Piwik and a custom pattern
#2 Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago
The webstats site is broken (403), so I guess al these stats are mostly useless. We should add Piwik stats on user request or if this has any use for administration. Also the history may not be there and should probably be forgotten (or Awstats removed after some time, if data is not lost already).
Also I suggested on #456 that we might wish to remove FTP.
Also I found in RH that newer version have an integrated and much better script to inject Apache data, so it may help if we cannot do it via JS.
#3 Updated by Marc Dequènes almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Passenger was not explicitly activated but the portal worked in the past. I fixed it but now the interface is broken because of permission problems, so I guess this is just too broken to be useful anymore.
I'm then going to purge it and announce it to the users.
I'm also going to promote Piwik to the canonical URL and redirect the old one.