Project

General

Profile

Enhancement #554

Enhancement #552: Upgrade to Debian Strech

Upgrade Toushirou to Debian Strech

Added by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago. Updated about 2 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Category:
-
Start date:
2017-06-19
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Patch Available:
Confirmed:
No
Branch:
Entity:
DuckCorp
Security:
Help Needed:

Related issues

Related to DuckCorp Infrastructure - Bug #575: Replace dead irconwebResolved2017-07-18

Actions
Related to DuckCorp Infrastructure - Bug #463: Replace our Ancient GalleryIn Progress2015-07-12

Actions

History

#1

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Blocks Bug #569: Duplicate DDNS requests added
#2

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress
  • Assignee set to Marc Dequènes

Redmine is fine, as you can read :-). But there's much other settings to check.

#3

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Due to PHP 5->7 Gallery2 is not working anymore and was removed. #463 must become a priority.

phpldapadmin is dead, removed.

dotclear's package is not well maintained and there's security issues, so it was removed from Debian. In #322 on 2014-02-19 I worked on thoughts.duckcorp.org for HappyPeng but he never used it… so removed it.

#4

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Mediawiki extensions from abandonned mediawiki-extensions-* packages:
  • Cite.php
  • CreateBox.php
  • Footnote.php
  • InputBox.php
  • NewestPages.php
  • ParserFunctions.php
  • Poem.php
  • SpecialCite.php
  • SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi.php
  • wikidiff2.php.dpkg-backup
#5

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Got admin.duckcorp.org up again. The new GraphViz extension does not support clusters, so it is useless. I guess we should think of using another tool.

Got users.duckcorp.org up again. I had to patch the LdapAuthentication plugin to add primary group support. Same problem with GraphViz.

#6

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

LdapAuthentication patch review: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/365690

#7

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

I forgot to say I could reuse the patch for per-project theme and Bip is working fine. I need to test if the other patches are needed.

#8

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 60

Rebooted fine.

Fixed obsolete aufs reference in /etc/modules leading to systemd-modules-load.service start failure.

Postfix did not start: removed obsolete mount bind from /etc/ssl to /var/spool/postfix/etc/ssl.

#9

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Blocks deleted (Bug #569: Duplicate DDNS requests)
#10

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • % Done changed from 60 to 70

All the other active MW sites have been updated.

#11

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

I notified the users of their broken websites.

#12

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #575: Replace dead irconweb added
#13

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Related to Bug #463: Replace our Ancient Gallery added
#14

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

So dicoweb do not work anymore:
  • the passenger config is incomplete (see Debian#868830): I manually fixed this
  • the interface is not Django 1.10 compatible (see Debian#868832): I have the start of a patch but more work is needed
#15

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

I made a fix to dicoweb, sent on the BTS and directly upstream too.

It works now but the search of WP content does not seem to work; here is the log on the dictd server side:

Jul 19 09:25:29 Jinta dicod[2564]: Info: Client info: "GNU dico 2.3" 
Jul 19 09:25:29 Jinta dicod[1349]: Error: 2564 terminated on signal 11

#16

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Dico 2.4 solved the problem. It was a server problem on Jinta in fact.
I made a package with all the fixes except the missing symlink for passenger (I forgot) and uploaded in our repo.

#17

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • % Done changed from 70 to 80

And btw reprepro and uploading/processing works well too.

#18

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Triaged local patches and Redmine in particular for the API.

Upgraded website to Nanoc 4. It is now working again.

#19

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

Forgot to say DDNS is working fine after migration.

#20

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

smokeping is working well.

#21

Updated by Marc Dequènes about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 80 to 100

Remaining problems are handled in separate linked issues.

Also available in: Atom PDF