- Blocks Bug #569: Duplicate DDNS requests added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Marc Dequènes
Redmine is fine, as you can read :-). But there's much other settings to check.
Due to PHP 5->7 Gallery2 is not working anymore and was removed. #463 must become a priority.
phpldapadmin is dead, removed.
dotclear's package is not well maintained and there's security issues, so it was removed from Debian. In #322 on 2014-02-19 I worked on
thoughts.duckcorp.org for HappyPeng but he never used it… so removed it.
Mediawiki extensions from abandonned
admin.duckcorp.org up again. The new GraphViz extension does not support clusters, so it is useless. I guess we should think of using another tool.
users.duckcorp.org up again. I had to patch the
LdapAuthentication plugin to add primary group support. Same problem with GraphViz.
I forgot to say I could reuse the patch for per-project theme and Bip is working fine. I need to test if the other patches are needed.
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
aufs reference in
/etc/modules leading to
systemd-modules-load.service start failure.
Postfix did not start: removed obsolete mount bind from
- Blocks deleted (Bug #569: Duplicate DDNS requests)
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
All the other active MW sites have been updated.
I notified the users of their broken websites.
- Related to Bug #575: Replace dead irconweb added
- Related to Bug #463: Replace our Ancient Gallery added
So dicoweb do not work anymore:
- the passenger config is incomplete (see Debian#868830): I manually fixed this
- the interface is not Django 1.10 compatible (see Debian#868832): I have the start of a patch but more work is needed
I made a fix to dicoweb, sent on the BTS and directly upstream too.
It works now but the search of WP content does not seem to work; here is the log on the dictd server side:
Jul 19 09:25:29 Jinta dicod: Info: Client info: "GNU dico 2.3"
Jul 19 09:25:29 Jinta dicod: Error: 2564 terminated on signal 11
Dico 2.4 solved the problem. It was a server problem on Jinta in fact.
I made a package with all the fixes except the missing symlink for passenger (I forgot) and uploaded in our repo.
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
And btw reprepro and uploading/processing works well too.
Triaged local patches and Redmine in particular for the API.
Upgraded website to Nanoc 4. It is now working again.
Forgot to say DDNS is working fine after migration.
smokeping is working well.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Remaining problems are handled in separate linked issues.
Also available in: Atom