- The good stuff: sighup support, /bip reload should also work now.
- New commands (allow a user to add a new network without restarting bip for instance).
- Better user feedback when issuing /bip commands.
- Lots of new backlog options, some of which can now be set per user instead of globally.
- And a few fixes on top of that.
- Fixes half closed socket descriptor leak, as well as a potential crash on startup.
- Bip switches to git. You can clone the public repository with:
git clone http://bip.t1r.net/bip.git
- Includes more commands, more options, more fixes.
- UPDATE: Thanks to YS for the sexy logo! How rude of me to forget to give proper credits!
Also available in: Atom