- Now builds position independant executables.
Fix build OpenSSL detection issue.
Fixes a fatal() on gamesurge networks.
Fix hanging bip on hanging client connexions.
- Fixed an annoying bug that resulted in too much backlog.
- Fix TRUST command.
- Close some unused log files.
Cosmetic bug fixes since last rc. Enjoy.
One bug fixed and a client hack added to avoid the “+” or “-” prefix in irssi when connecting irssi and xchat to the same bip connection.
- One logfile per nick for queries, instead of the messy privates.×.log. Slight log format change (now the format of the log of queries is very similar to the on used for channels).
- “Window”-local blreset and blreset on talk. By default the blreset_on_talk now only clears the backlog of the query you talked to or the channel you talked to. The /quote bip blreset command now can take a query name or a channel name as an argument. “/quote bip blreset” still resets the backlog of the whole network.
- /quote bip backlog x command where x is the number of hours will backlog x hours.
- autorejoin on kick by default. Can be disabled with the option autojoin_on_kick = false in a connection block.
- Halfop handling fixed, and a shameful segfault.
- The segfault may be exploitable by clients, but only after successful login. Please upgrade.
Some usefull bugfixes, especially for unreal irc network users.
Also available in: Atom