From 2010-08-08 to 2010-09-06
- 23:25 Revision f0a9fa9e: [fix] boolean values always defines nonempty_attributes
- 22:46 Revision 20a8dbf9: [fix] in debug mode, only display aspects names, not Ruby objects
- 22:38 Enhancement #146 (New): allow providing method to compute a better item handle
- 22:31 Revision 6d235fb6: [fix] ensure DNs outside the current base DN are handled properly
- 22:30 Revision 338a42df: [evol] adapt to ActiveLDAP changes in relations (introduced in 1.1.0)
- 22:28 Revision 74adbd15: [fix] missing translation for the main MilkyPond shadow
- 22:19 Revision 796cdc02: [evol] accept ActiveLDAP has_many 'wrap' option
- 19:56 Revision 3fcc773e: [fix] correct display attributes sorting
- 15:49 Enhancement #143 (In Progress): create administration shadow for OpenLDAP 'cn=config' database/world
- 10:25 Enhancement #143 (In Progress): create administration shadow for OpenLDAP 'cn=config' database/world
- It would help much handle the new slapd.d configuration system.
- 15:48 Revision cad344a9: [evol] preliminary support for OpenLDAP 'cn=config' world (refs #143)
- 15:40 Revision 76ea1583: [fix] correct fix for activeldap#28433 (was broken for base DN)
- 14:07 Enhancement #145 (New): allow providing method to compute object name
- It would be more flexible than a single attribute name, or even a list, and we can still provide helpers for common c...
- 14:01 Revision 2af0173c: [fix] compute an object human name for non-string values too
- 13:24 Enhancement #144 (Resolved): Support multiple worlds
- Applied in changeset commit:"5174b503ce8e352baae3100d518158bf23758b87".
- 13:04 Enhancement #144 (Resolved): Support multiple worlds
- Selecting only one world is sufficient, but it could be nice to handle config switch to select a world.
- 13:24 Revision 5174b503: [evol] added support for multiple worlds (closes #144)
- 10:23 Enhancement #142 (Resolved): forbidden attributes
- Don't show certain attributes, to enforce a default value, or allow them to only be modified by virtual attributes.
- 10:22 Enhancement #141 (Resolved): virtual attributes
- In order to work around real attributes difficulties, obscure formats, ...
Virtual attributes accessors would get/se...
- 12:42 Enhancement #127 (New): Templated creation
- It would be nice to specify a template at object creation time in order to:
* apply default values
* have hooks beh...
- 12:36 Enhancement #22: Move (relocate) an item
- In fact, Ruby/LDAP does not implement the ldap_rename() function. It has been "requested":http://rubyforge.org/tracke...
Also available in: Atom