From 2009-02-16 to 2009-03-17
- 00:06 Revision d86eb8c1: [evol] partial upgrade to rails 2.2.2 (config+js) (full upgrade cancelled due to incompatibility with current gettext)
- 14:27 Enhancement #6 (In Progress): Per user language
- Should allow *forcing* the user langage.
Please not a user cannot yet change its preferences by himself yet (but t...
- 14:23 Cosmetic #4 (Resolved): Replace "technique" with "Support"/"Support" (En/Fr) | Changement de dénomination d'un item de la base
- Applied in changeset commit:"70e65017593750754038374c7fab3b153ba60b5d".
- 14:23 Revision 70e65017: [fix] renamed 'technique' into more appropriate name 'artwork_support', and update schema and translations (Closes #4)
- 00:31 Enhancement #6: Per user language
- Even google allow users to choose language of the interface ;)
Moreover user could be connected from a cybercafé.
Also available in: Atom