Cosmetic bug fixes since last rc. Enjoy.
One bug fixed and a client hack added to avoid the “+” or “-” prefix in irssi when connecting irssi and xchat to the same bip connection.
- One logfile per nick for queries, instead of the messy privates.×.log. Slight log format change (now the format of the log of queries is very similar to the on used for channels).
- “Window”-local blreset and blreset on talk. By default the blreset_on_talk now only clears the backlog of the query you talked to or the channel you talked to. The /quote bip blreset command now can take a query name or a channel name as an argument. “/quote bip blreset” still resets the backlog of the whole network.
- /quote bip backlog x command where x is the number of hours will backlog x hours.
- autorejoin on kick by default. Can be disabled with the option autojoin_on_kick = false in a connection block.
- Halfop handling fixed, and a shameful segfault.
- The segfault may be exploitable by clients, but only after successful login. Please upgrade.
Some usefull bugfixes, especially for unreal irc network users.
Contains a compilation fix for OpenBSD.
Contains a configuration validation fix, and a memory leak fix.
- The good stuff: sighup support, /bip reload should also work now.
- New commands (allow a user to add a new network without restarting bip for instance).
- Better user feedback when issuing /bip commands.
- Lots of new backlog options, some of which can now be set per user instead of globally.
- And a few fixes on top of that.
- Fixes half closed socket descriptor leak, as well as a potential crash on startup.
- Bip switches to git. You can clone the public repository with:
git clone http://bip.t1r.net/bip.git
- Includes more commands, more options, more fixes.
- UPDATE: Thanks to YS for the sexy logo! How rude of me to forget to give proper credits!
Also available in: Atom