- Registered on: 2021-09-03
- Last connection: 2022-03-20
- Assigned issues: 10
- Reported issues: 17
- Bip (Owner, Maintainer, Developer, 2021-11-19)
- 17:09 Bip Enhancement #244 (In Progress): configurable timestamp format and/or log line format
- Looking into this.
- 17:06 Bip Bug #245: bip splits privmsg logs into multiple files; no way to force it to use only one file per nick
- Hi Selene,
Afaik, bip has no such feature, but it looks like a logrotate pattern though.
Isn't your logrotate set...
- 17:03 Bip Bug #714 (Resolved): unused-result warnings
- Thanks, I believe these have been resolved by #750.
- 17:00 Bip Bug #764 (Rejected): Segfault after /BIP TRUST OK
- Duplicate of #186 actually.
- 16:57 Bip Bug #481: Fix log level for erroneous messages
- With this I'm just adding plain logging of unhandled IRC errors at INFO log level into bip.log.
We can still discuss...
- 16:52 Bip Enhancement #756 (In Progress): Fix reconnect timer
- 16:50 Bip Enhancement #761 (In Progress): Debian bug: `backlog_lines = 10` in default bip.conf makes users lose messages
- 16:50 Bip Review #757 (In Progress): Allow to /BIP JUMP <other connection>
- 15:21 Bip Bug #341: 'bip list connections' command should display queries
- What would be the criteria for displaying a nickname in the list ? Would it be the list of nicknames you interacted w...
- 15:17 Bip Enhancement #758: Load new certificates on /BIP RELOAD / SIGHUP
- Forgot to lint.
Also available in: Atom